- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
13-27 Jackson Ave., Queens, NY, 11101
at 47th Ave.
wineturtle eats here!
By wineturtle on 11/18/2005
I'm lucky enough to be one of the customers other reviewers say the 'help flocks to'.I asked Vincenzo,Ida and their son Anthony to "Please make a dinner with some old wines for a couple of the regulars and a few guests,You pick whats drinking at it's peak and what is freshest in the market that morning"... They did,4 pastas including an olive pasta, stuffed roast peppers signature"Shrimp Ida',Chicken Bianco,Roast Baby Pig,2perfectly cooked fish dishes ,eleventeen veggies and more.Wines, well these are drinking at their peak now. Gaja Barbaresco'78 Ceretto Borolo '79 Mastroberardino Taurasi '77 Breganze Fratta Cab Sauv.'90 Banfi SummuS '98 while having years left drank well young. Yes ALL at one dinner...That's what a 'nice dinner with wines can be like at Manducatis.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s