All Reader Reviews of...
10-76 Jackson Ave., Queens, NY, 11101
at 11th St.
the best little resturant in all of new york
By olg on 11/11/2008
My husband brought me to this restaurant 12 years ago on our first date. We have gone again all through the 12 years and we just recently went. The service , the food, and the ambience was just excellent. For an establishment to be open so long and not have the quality of the food go down says alot about The Best Little resturant in all of New York. I give them the best rating there is. EXCELLENT
By JDS on 6/5/2010
This is a nice, very casual spot, with good southern Italian. I had a pizza -- crispy crust, plenty of toppings, and plenty big enough for two. Don't go out of your way, chowhounds, but worth a stop if you're in the neighborhood or otherwise on the subway.
By meredithkarlsdottir on 2/14/2011
This is my favorite pizza in New York, ever. I have been coming here since 1999. I am so glad that Manetta's remains the same (and "the same" at Manetta's is AMAZING) while the neighborhood around it is changing so quickly. Oh, and their Caesar salad is also my favorite anywhere, ever. I feel really lucky that I live so close to such consistently and wonderfully great food!
Great for Groups
By All_I_Want_Is_Everything on 4/13/2012
I had a 30th Birthday dinner at Manetta's for a large group and it was a great night. The staff was super helpful in picking and pricing out a family style menu. Everyone enjoyed the food (calamari, eggplant parm, pasta with seafood, and chocolate mousse cake were highlights). For the amount of food, wine, dessert and coffee you get, it's a really great value for groups, and is more relaxed than most Italian places in Manhattan.
By dundermifflinthisispam on 8/29/2013
I tried three different dishes here and they were both excellent. Pasta is well cooked, the meats and seafood are fresh and the service was great. Will definitely go back.
Solid and delicious
By bklyntexan on 12/19/2013
It is a neighborhood restaurant for a relative and we have been going for years. It is always good, friendly and particularly great for families with kids. Excellent wine list, good bar, and a menu designed to appeal to your tastes, from light -- fish and salads -- to heavy (cheese-laden fresh pasta.) My favorite restaurant in New York City.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu