All Reader Reviews of...
251 E. 31st St., New York, NY, 10016
nr. Third Ave.
By brubin on 10/13/2006
MARCHI'S RESTAURANT is one of the most pleasant experiences I have had. The service was wonderful, the food was excellent & in a charming brownstone. You dined! You were not rushed out. The presentation of each course was memorable. GREAT VALUE. Fabulous place to bring family, friends & business colleagues. You will NOT be disappointed.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Pravda, Another Formerly Trendy Soho Relic, Will Close Next Month
- Scientists May Have Discovered a Way to Keep Bananas Fresh at Least Twice As Long
- New York Accuses Domino’s of Helping Franchisees Steal Workers’ Wages
- Turns Out the Robot Apocalypse Will Begin at Fast-Food Restaurants
- A Brand-New Brooklyn Restaurant Specializes in Modern Taiwanese Food