- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
210 Court St., Brooklyn, NY, 11201
nr. Warren St.
one of my favorite bakeries
By Emilyhelen on 3/14/2011
I really just love this place. Its cozy and everyone is always nice. The prices are so low and yet the food is absolutely delicious. There are so many different brownies and tarts and cakes to choose from! My favorite would have to be the carrot cake. The ingredients always taste so fresh and its the most flavorful carrot cake I've ever had, plus the cream cheese frosting is delicious!
By ElPotro on 10/6/2008
For a local joint this place really sucks. Stopped their one Sat. with my girlfriend for some coffee and a snack and I left wanting to kick the wanna-be hipster server chick in the teeth. She was sullen and rude and totally out of line, especially for Sat. morning. The few people in there also seemed to be throughly miserable. The coffees and bagels were ok but the experience was poor. I would not go back or recommend this to anybody.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- The Rise of the Power Sushi Restaurant
- 25-Ton Potato Spill Blocks Off North Carolina Highway for Hours
- Man Who Sprayed Rodenticide in Whole Foods Believed People Were Trying to Poison Him
- Columbia Tells Student He’s Done Running That Restaurant in His Dorm Room
- Kings County Distillery’s Tasting Room Opens Tonight With Whiskey Pops, Manhattans, and More