All Reader Reviews of...
49 Carmine St., New York, NY, 10014
nr. Bedford St.
A little bit of Italy
By MikeCarnevale on 9/27/2012
I and my friends have been coming to Marienlla's for the last 6 years and Imust say, I have never had a bad meal. Everything is prepared as you want it and if it isn't on the menu, they will make a sjpecial effort to fulfill your desire. Michael and the whole staff are just loveable and treat you as if you were in their home. I am Italian, coming from Hoboken, living in New York City for the last years, and when I think of going out for Italian food, I think of Marienlla's. A great place. Mike Carnevale
Outstanding Food and Service
By oysterdiva on 1/31/2011
Marinella is a hidden gem of a restaurant. You can't imagine how good the food is until you are swept away by the gnocchi in gorgonzola sauce, the sauteed shrimp in white with mushrooms, the lobster raviolis, the stuffed artichokes, and the dozens of mouthwatering blackboard specials. The owner, Enzo, and his manager, Michael, make everyone feel they deserve the best meal of their life - and they deliver without fail. My friends and I can't imagine a trip to New York without visiting this warm and welcoming establishment. Excellent food, attentive service, and reasonable prices make this one of the Big Apple's true treasures.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu