All Reader Reviews of...
64 Charles St., New York, NY, 10014
at 4th St.
And you know I love a good lobster roll...
By mintypingers on 3/1/2003
I have never had such good seafood in New York. While the wait was exhausting just to get in, the beyond-fresh fish and lobster (and huge portions!) made the hype seem well-deserved.
Hook, Line and Sinker
By hey_hon on 1/20/2003
What can I say, great pan-fried cod sandwich, great lobster roll, great fried oysters and clams (they should mention though that they include fried calamari with the "fried oysters and clams) - this is the place to go if you love fresh seafood, simply prepared! Hands down better then "the competition". *On a recent visit, I am sorry to say the portions were smaller then they've always been, the fries were cold and the florida conch chowder was as bland as dish water and lacking on conch meat, in a big way!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu