- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
2 Bank St. , New York, NY, 10014
nr. Greenwich Ave.
By fourni10 on 5/17/2013
Really Outstanding! We just got done having a really good experience at Melibea. Service has definitely improved from some of the previous reviews i saw on yelp about Melibea. Went there for special night, nervous about the service issues I read about, but that has all been resolved. Service was brilliant. They were very attentive and did a great job keeping our time moving with the right pace and attention. Food was also outstanding. We had the greek salad to start which was full of flavor. Duck Risotto was also something we ordered. Amazing. Full rich deep flavors. Another dish we would certainly recommend. And then for our mains we got the branzino which was the best part of the whole meal. Really good portions of fish. Lots of flavor. Exec Chef came around during the meal to ask us how everything was going. Really nice touch. we will definitely be back.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Columbia Tells Student He’s Done Running That Restaurant in His Dorm Room
- Kings County Distillery’s Tasting Room Opens Tonight With Whiskey Pops, Manhattans, and More
- Designer Danielle Snyder Chases Dover Sole With Twizzlers
- Pizzeria Debuts Trump Pizza, Sliced Small for People With Tiny Fingers
- Donald Trump Celebrates Cinco de Mayo With ‘the Best Taco Bowls’