- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
581 Hudson St., New York, NY, 10014
nr. Bank St.
love this place..
By dashma on 9/5/2011
Though this plates are on the small side for the price, they are absolutely delicious and worth it. My friend had the chicken tangine for her meal and said it was the best she's ever eaten. i had bass and it was amazing. the beets small plate is so yummy, as is the mushrooms. my favorite is their scallops small plate- i could have eaten 8 of them!! a very busy restaurant that you usually need to wait in line for as they don't take reservations. well worth the wait.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Salad Chain Literally Everyone’s Obsessed With Bans Bacon and Sriracha From Its Menus
- Lin-Manuel Miranda â€‹Finally Got His Sardi’s Portrait
- Dairy Queen Gives America ‘Ultimate Frappé’ Coffee Drinks
- GQ’s ‘12 Best New Restaurants of 2016’ Includes Wildair, Untitled, and Mimi
- Olmsted, From 3 Atera Alumni, Opens in Prospect Heights Tonight