All Reader Reviews of...
131 E. 45th St., New York, NY, 10017
nr. Lexington Ave.
A whole lot of ramen
By nyparisienne on 10/25/2010
Sat at the bar, the place feels very modern but it is small. The service was great very attentive. My friend ordered the menchanko and it was huge, my ramen was huge as well and very delicious. The fish sticks definitely stood out as appetizers for their different texture. Go there on an empty stomach.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s