All Reader Reviews of...
131 E. 45th St., New York, NY, 10017
nr. Lexington Ave.
A whole lot of ramen
By nyparisienne on 10/25/2010
Sat at the bar, the place feels very modern but it is small. The service was great very attentive. My friend ordered the menchanko and it was huge, my ramen was huge as well and very delicious. The fish sticks definitely stood out as appetizers for their different texture. Go there on an empty stomach.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Supreme Court Won’t Stand in the Way of Seattle’s $15 Minimum Wage
- Congress Introduced a Bill to Keep Journalists From Snooping Around Big Food
- A Farming Cartoonist Was Fired for Joking About Big Agriculture
- Why This Leading London Chef Feels Energized by New York Kitchens
- Oxford Student Refuses to Tip Server Because She’s White