All Reader Reviews of...
19 Cleveland Pl., New York, NY, 10012
nr. Kenmare St.
By lindzb on 4/15/2010
Not good service, not good food--over rated. I never write reviews and this visit made me want to. Staff is not helpful.
Classic Mexican food
By adem87 on 7/23/2008
Really good classical mexican food and a very cozy downstairs type feel inside. Definetly a good place for a date and way better then the over priced dos caminos.
A Great Mexican Find!
By JStaple on 10/23/2007
I first went to this great restaurant some months ago, and have been back many times since. It offers fantastic Margaritas, superb food, friendly and professional service, and an ambience that is both welcoming and enticing. Fajitas are most often my Mexican meal of choice, and here they do not disappoint. They are always delicious, fresh-tasting, and served in generous portions (I almost always take enough home for a next-day meal). We often opt to sit at the bar for drinks and appetizers, which are absolutely delicious. The guacamole is outstanding; the Radio Roll-Ups scrumptious; and the Quesadilla Wedges are excellent. I am also continually impressed and pleased by the individual attention provided by the staff to their customers. I notice that most of the service staff and management know a large number of their customers by name, which, in my book, is a sure sign of a restaurant that offers both exceptional food quality and a strong customer service approach. I highly recommend Mexican Radio to anyone with a penchant for superior food, drinks and service at reasonable prices.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu