- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
545 Flatbush Ave., Brooklyn, NY, 11225
nr. Lincoln Rd.
Great chop chops at Meytex Cafe
By Morro on 7/1/2010
Unpretentiously delicious Ghanaian food that is exquisitely prepared with genuine spices and love from the motherland that will make your mouth water, and your heart and soul sing with joy - the kind of esctacy we feel when we find really honest chop chop!!! What makes this downhome "cafe" exceptionally unique is that the chefs are all great cooks, who demonstrate their highly polished culinary expertise in making lips-licking, heart-warming, head-nodding delicious food, and one of the very best, low-key, unsung A+ chop-chop bars in Flatbush. You will magically be transported to the warm and sunny shores of the great nation of Ghana, and will definitely be hooked for life since you will always want to come back for some more of these consistently out of sight delightful dishes !!! Akwaaba to great food from our great nation of Ghana. Kweku Morro
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu