All Reader Reviews of...
23 Vanderbilt Ave., New York, NY, 10017
nr. 43rd St.
By ceegee13 on 3/12/2003
Hey..It's Michael Jordan
By Peter on 3/11/2003
he won't be back at the Garden again.........and he probably will never be at this restaurant again. But......it is very good...convenient....and.....you can at least tell everyone you saw Michael Jordan today.
By dsinsabaugh on 3/2/2003
This is the best room in the City bar none! Food was good. a little bit pricy.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Two Men Indicted in Massive French Laundry Wine Robbery
- Lucky Peach’s Chris Ying Follows Strangers for Late-Night Papas Rellenas
- Enrique Olvera Opening Casual Mexican Spot in Noho
- Vegan Restaurant Owners Receive Death Threats Over Animal-Slaughter Scandal
- Watch Key and Peele Go Crazy Eating Hot Wings