All Reader Reviews of...
23 Vanderbilt Ave., New York, NY, 10017
nr. 43rd St.
By ceegee13 on 3/12/2003
Hey..It's Michael Jordan
By Peter on 3/11/2003
he won't be back at the Garden again.........and he probably will never be at this restaurant again. But......it is very good...convenient....and.....you can at least tell everyone you saw Michael Jordan today.
By dsinsabaugh on 3/2/2003
This is the best room in the City bar none! Food was good. a little bit pricy.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Silicon Valley Start-Up Working to Create a World Where All Pizza Is Cooked by Robots
- Japanese Chain Debuts Predictably Bonkers Ghostbusters Burgers
- Brooklyn’s Take Root Will Host Its First Designer Pop-up This Weekend
- The Stonewall Inn Is Now a National Monument
- IHOP Staffers Turned Their Entire Restaurant Into an All-out Brawl