All Reader Reviews of...
40-17 Bell Blvd., Bayside, NY, 11361
nr. 40th Ave.
Great place for sushi
By queensgirl on 8/13/2008
This place is great. I miss them being in Forest Hills, because now I have to drive there - but it's worth it. Jennifer (Mickey's wife) is a great waitress/hostess and you should always ask her what kind of sushi she recommends that day. Because Mickey "only chooses the best fish," they don't always have every type. But when they do, you know it will be great. Pay attention to what other customers order, because some items are not on the menu. It's sort of like a secret menu - you have to ask for the item specifically. Try the sprout garden and the avocado shell. The only draw-back is the price. Although not more expensive than sushi in Manhattan, the total is significantly more than it would be with other cuisines.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Founder of Acclaimed Whiskey Brand WhistlePig Ousted Over Fraud Accusations
- Olive Garden Stakes Its Future on ‘Spaghetti Pie’
- Pravda, Another Formerly Trendy Soho Relic, Will Close Next Month
- Scientists May Have Discovered a Way to Keep Bananas Fresh at Least Twice As Long
- New York Accuses Domino’s of Helping Franchisees Steal Workers’ Wages