All Reader Reviews of...
228 W. 72nd St., New York, NY, 10023
Are they kidding?
By kosherby on 7/17/2012
My order started off with a bang. I ordered roasted cauliflower as an appetizer. A chef did not create this dish. Perhaps a kid at camp threw a few pieces of cauliflower, including a piece that was poorly trimmed, in the oven. The house specialty of short ribs was okay and the portion size was small. Ditto the steak. The mashed potato side was oversalted. Did I say side, I meant to say bed. Overpriced for average fare. I am forced to go out to kosher restaurants so I guess this one is okay and I would go back.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More