All Reader Reviews of...
228 W. 72nd St., New York, NY, 10023
Are they kidding?
By kosherby on 7/17/2012
My order started off with a bang. I ordered roasted cauliflower as an appetizer. A chef did not create this dish. Perhaps a kid at camp threw a few pieces of cauliflower, including a piece that was poorly trimmed, in the oven. The house specialty of short ribs was okay and the portion size was small. Ditto the steak. The mashed potato side was oversalted. Did I say side, I meant to say bed. Overpriced for average fare. I am forced to go out to kosher restaurants so I guess this one is okay and I would go back.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu