All Reader Reviews of...
2 Hope St., Brooklyn, NY, 11211
nr. Roebling St.
A Completely Delicious Transformation
By jkirsten on 10/30/2013
It's clear the NYMag editor that reviewed this restaurant hasn't been there in ages! It's had a complete delicious transformation. They're creating mouthwatering dishes like, Celery Root, Sea Urchin, Buttermilk and Kefir lime, and my personal transcendental favorite, Charred Winter Root Vegetables with Oats, Smoked Maple and Toasted Pumpkin seeds. This restaurant is a must try in Brooklyn, so good! It's honestly some of the best food I've had in the borough.
It's Miller's Time!
By TamaraK on 12/29/2011
For aeons, I missed the buffalo shrimp that used to be served at the now defunct Union Picnic. ...Until last night, that is, when my man and I happened upon Miller's Tavern. Besides the charming Jamal making some artful cocktails ie perfect Perfect Manhattans, the buffalo shrimp we had were everything I dream about, succulent, delicious and the ribs were big and juicy. I can't wait to go back and check out their brunch.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Introducing the Pie Sundae, Which You Can Go and Eat â€‹Right Now
- CafÃ© Henrie’s Light, Bright Dinner Menu Launches Tonight
- Mayor de Blasio Urges New Yorkers to Avoid Chick-fil-A
- FBI Apprehends Whole Foods Customer It Says Sprayed Mouse Poison in the Store
- Grim New Study Says Some Pacific Oysters Contain ‘a Cocktail of Pharmaceuticals’