All Reader Reviews of...
40 Main St., Brooklyn, NY, 11201
nr. Front St.
Very poor attitude
By elizabethekay on 2/8/2011
I love the food there but the service is poor. I understand that it requires a minimum of $10 for each delivery (a lunch costs $8.XX). "This time OK, but next time no." I said I would pay by cash." And they answered, "if you pay by credit card, you need to order $10 or up." I said, "Then forget about it." They said, "Fine." I wonder how anyone would respond to this.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Enrique Olvera Opening Casual Mexican Spot in Noho
- Café Gratitude Owners Receive Death Threats Over Animal-Slaughter Scandal
- Watch Key and Peele Go Crazy Eating Hot Wings
- Dunkin’ Donuts Takes Aim at Starbucks With Its New Coffee Strategy
- Where to Eat and Drink Outdoors Now That It's Finally Warming Up