- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
10 W. 32nd St., New York, NY, 10001
nr. Fifth Ave.
Amazing food and fantastic service!
By mingu725 on 8/17/2012
There are a number of Korean BBQ restaurants in k-town, but seriously miss Korea's food and service are the best. I love their kalbi and bulgogi. They taste amazing, and many people already know that miss korea bbq has a high-quality banchan selection. Personally my favorite menu is Raw beef tartare and seafood soft tofu stew. Aww I want them so bad right now.. At late night, you can get discounts on a number of menus which is a great deal! I can't even remember all because they do a lot of events, so if you're interested, go check their website for more info. Highly recommended.
Beef tartare bibimbap!
By sweetclafoutis on 3/30/2012
That pretty much says it all. The best bibimbap I've ever had--the beef tartare is so sweet and tender. And it's super affordable, only $10 at lunch, a bit more at dinner. The panchan are varied and well executed. We also tried the short-rib soup, which was quite tasty, although it needed salt, which we requested from our server. The space is handsome.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Colonia Verde’s Next Sunday Asado Features Alex Raij and Fany Gerson
- Levain Bakery, and Its Tremendous Cookies, Are Moving to a Bigger Space
- Starbucks Introduces Nitrogen-Infused Cold Brew, Just Wants to Be One of the Cool Kids
- ‘Renegade’ Ice-Cream Trucks Terrorizing Mister Softee Drivers
- Classic Desserts Are Returning to New York Menus