All Reader Reviews of...
206 Kent Ave., Brooklyn, NY, 11211
between Metropolitan Ave. and N. 3rd St.
Worst Restaurant Experience EVER
By eamontobin on 9/26/2005
I ordered the lasagna from the menu listed as “seen on food tv’s ultimate lasagna”. Upon its arrival it looked suspiciously like the lasagna listed on that evening's specials (a white lasagna) and certainly not worthy of the “ultimate” title. Neither the waitress nor the manager offered to provide another entree when i complained...and in fact the manager threatened to call the police if i didn't pay for my dish. The one bite of the lasagna I did have was BLAND, the portion small and nothing was provided as a side. $50 for two glasses of wine and two uneaten entrees is definetly a RIP OFF!!!
By CityPixie on 3/27/2003
Pilar's warm hospitality and Mossimo's incredible cooking make these retaurant owners a mighty duo in this remote outpost of Williamsburg. Be sure to follow a few simple rules here: don't ask for parmesan if you order anything that comes from the sea, and don't ask for a slice of lemon peel if you order expresso after dinner. Do order a proseco while you wait for a table, and always ask for the specials, because they are consistently very special indeed.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu