All Reader Reviews of...
220 W. 13th St., New York, NY, 10011
nr. Seventh Ave.
My boyfriend's half Japanese, so I'm practically an expert
By julialif on 7/22/2008
Good, solid sushi! The fish is always pretty fresh, the service has been fast the past three times I've been and the sushi combo never disappoints. The prices are cheaper than the East side and this has become our weekly sushi staple. Good quality on a budget and I like the variety in their Sake menu.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu