All Reader Reviews of...
29 E. 20th St., New York, NY, 10003
Great Sushi at Great Prices
By zeecee on 6/18/2004
This is the Sushi of Gari for those who don't want to spend as much. At reasonable prices you can choose from a wide assorment of rolls, all sorts of combinations, many with flakes, garnishes, fried fish, etc. to give added flavor and variety. We like to get their special rolls, which are, indeed, special. Three of us leave full, having spent under $60. The place can get crowded and they don't take reservations, which is the only drawback. We go early (before 7:30). It doesn't seem to be air-conditioned though I'm not sure if there's something planned.
Wonderful, consistently fresh sushi (plus they deliver!)
By jacqui on 1/13/2003
When moving to a new neighborhood, my fiancee and I ordered from a dozen sushi places until we found Mizu. Now we don't go anywhere else! This place is consistently wonderful. The shumai are great and the spicy rolls are the best! (especially spicy salmon). Mizu delivers across town and they never take long. We order at least 3 times a week. Try it!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- 12 Session Beers That Are Perfect for Summer Guzzling
- Silicon Valley Start-Up Working to Create a World Where All Pizza Is Cooked by Robots
- Japanese Chain Debuts Predictably Bonkers Ghostbusters Burgers
- Brooklyn’s Take Root Will Host Its First Designer Pop-up This Weekend
- The Stonewall Inn Is Now a National Monument