All Reader Reviews of...
29 E. 20th St., New York, NY, 10003
Great Sushi at Great Prices
By zeecee on 6/18/2004
This is the Sushi of Gari for those who don't want to spend as much. At reasonable prices you can choose from a wide assorment of rolls, all sorts of combinations, many with flakes, garnishes, fried fish, etc. to give added flavor and variety. We like to get their special rolls, which are, indeed, special. Three of us leave full, having spent under $60. The place can get crowded and they don't take reservations, which is the only drawback. We go early (before 7:30). It doesn't seem to be air-conditioned though I'm not sure if there's something planned.
Wonderful, consistently fresh sushi (plus they deliver!)
By jacqui on 1/13/2003
When moving to a new neighborhood, my fiancee and I ordered from a dozen sushi places until we found Mizu. Now we don't go anywhere else! This place is consistently wonderful. The shumai are great and the spicy rolls are the best! (especially spicy salmon). Mizu delivers across town and they never take long. We order at least 3 times a week. Try it!
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu