All Reader Reviews of...
230 E. 51st St., New York, NY, 10022
nr. Third Ave.
Pleasantly Authentic Parisian Fare
By battousai on 5/14/2004
Classic parisian fare like steak frites and duck breast have a healthy representation at this parisian eatery. No dish is singular but the menu as a whole does a very good job of representing the best of what Paris bistros and brasseries have always offered.
Home Away From Home
By nesskris on 5/2/2003
I spend about 10% of my life in NY, and every trip I make, I always try to come to this most comfortable place. Food is great, service is leisurely, and the Montparnasse Martini is heavenly. Also fell in love with the the Cappiello print "L'oie D'or" and have been searching for one ever since I first ate here. Always bring my co-workers here and it is quickly becoming a regular place for us to go for a quiet, comfortable, and wonderful dinner. If you love steak frite, highly recommend you ask for mayonnaise with your fries...housemade and fresh.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Introducing the Pie Sundae, Which You Can Go and Eat â€‹Right Now
- CafÃ© Henrie’s Light, Bright Dinner Menu Launches Tonight
- Mayor de Blasio Urges New Yorkers to Avoid Chick-fil-A
- FBI Apprehends Whole Foods Customer It Says Sprayed Mouse Poison in the Store
- Grim New Study Says Some Pacific Oysters Contain ‘a Cocktail of Pharmaceuticals’