All Reader Reviews of...
103 Greenwich Ave., New York, NY, 10014
at 12th St.
By sanmin on 11/4/2011
I love this place! The food is delicious and the atmosphere is fun and friendly and relaxed. Very excited about this new hangout.
Perfect autumn/winter spot, great food
By GoGoGold on 11/3/2011
Have been hearing about this place for a few months and finally went this week - food is fantastic and it's much cozier at night than the daytime photos on the website make it seem. New chef came from Cookshop and there are a lot of favorites from there - an even better version of the dandelion salad with black kale and egg, the pimiento cheese toasts, and a rabbit rillette with pickled tomatoes that was amazing. Also a killer boudin blanc app with apples. Service is a little flaky but well-meaning and friendly. Also: ignore the website, which says they don't take reservations - apparently they just started taking reservations this week!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu