All Reader Reviews of...
146 Tenth Ave., New York, NY, 10011
at 19th St.
By mbr on 10/20/2011
I have dined at Moran's many times over the past two years. I decided to take my grown daughters for dinner on Saturday, October 8th. It was not a good experience. Inexperienced waiter, sub par food, and rude manager all combined to make the evening one we all want to forget. Can you say spoiled oysters? Needless to say, they have lost a good customer.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Classic Desserts Are Returning to New York Menus
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations