All Reader Reviews of...
146 Tenth Ave., New York, NY, 10011
at 19th St.
By mbr on 10/20/2011
I have dined at Moran's many times over the past two years. I decided to take my grown daughters for dinner on Saturday, October 8th. It was not a good experience. Inexperienced waiter, sub par food, and rude manager all combined to make the evening one we all want to forget. Can you say spoiled oysters? Needless to say, they have lost a good customer.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Here Are 2016’s James Beard Restaurant and Chef Award Winners
- FBI Looking for Man Who Sprinkled ‘Unknown Liquid Substance’ Around Whole Foods
- Taliban Fighters Are Unimpressed With McDonald’s Food
- Grumpy Del Taco Manager Fired After Not Understanding How Easy It Is to Post a Video Online
- Will Chickpea Water Be the Next Kale?