- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
420 E. 59th St., New York, NY, 10022
nr. York Ave.
Incredible Food, Warm Service, Relaxed Ambiance
By NYCsteve on 11/7/2013
This has become one of my favorite NYC restaurants. The combination of always outstanding food, warm caring service and relaxed ambiance makes for a winning combination. In nice weather, the canopied terrace is a delight.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Enrique Olvera Opening Casual Mexican Spot in Noho
- Café Gratitude Owners Receive Death Threats Over Animal-Slaughter Scandal
- Watch Key and Peele Go Crazy Eating Hot Wings
- Dunkin’ Donuts Takes Aim at Starbucks With Its New Coffee Strategy
- Where to Eat and Drink Outdoors Now That It's Finally Warming Up