- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
420 E. 59th St., New York, NY, 10022
nr. York Ave.
Incredible Food, Warm Service, Relaxed Ambiance
By NYCsteve on 11/7/2013
This has become one of my favorite NYC restaurants. The combination of always outstanding food, warm caring service and relaxed ambiance makes for a winning combination. In nice weather, the canopied terrace is a delight.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More
- Two Men Indicted in Massive French Laundry Wine Robbery