All Reader Reviews of...
90 Bedford St., New York, NY, 10014
nr. Barrow St.
West Village Middle Eastern Delight
By lilwayne on 6/5/2010
A wonderful place to have a New York dinner. Calm, polite, scenic. Enjoyment is a mainstay. I had the Ouzi and was proud of myself for not devouring all of it! This is to say the portion was large and delicious. The warm textile filled atmosphere with copper reflections add comfort. I say go here.
Cheap and Cheerful
By RandlePinkFloyd on 12/8/2009
A nice alternative for dinner. Sharing many different foods is always easy and memorable. The pitzas are fantastic and the place is fun.
moustache pitza middle eastern restaurant
By tulindesign on 12/22/2008
http://www.moustachepitza.com there is a new location in Spanish Harlem in addition to the East and West Village locations
Great little restaurant
By dougbradshaw51 on 9/10/2005
The food was a great value. The decor is adequate, but for a tasty, inexpensive break, give it a try.
Cheap and tasty
By Uplange on 3/22/2004
Cheap and tasty.
Home baked pita bread, tasty & cheap meals
By zeecee on 3/23/2003
It's cramped and can be cold in winter, it's cheap and delicious, original and a good deal. Puffy, homemade pita is unlike any other, followed by one of my favorites, the lentil soup with carmelized onions on top, the lamb sandwich or one of the pitzas (you got it, pizzas atop the pita), the middle-eastern salads - and you've got a filling, fulfilling, tasty meal. It's definitely not special-occasion, beyond casual - with no real drinking to talk about, but it's great when you want this kind of food. Dinner can be under $15 and that's if you're splurging. I think they also deliver.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Here’s a Tiny Coffee Press That Can Brew Anywhere
- 12 Session Beers That Are Perfect for Summer Guzzling
- Silicon Valley Start-Up Working to Create a World Where All Pizza Is Cooked by Robots
- Japanese Chain Debuts Predictably Bonkers Ghostbusters Burgers
- Brooklyn’s Take Root Will Host Its First Designer Pop-up This Weekend