All Reader Reviews of...
226 Seventh Ave., Brooklyn, NY, 11215
nr. 3rd St.
good food but horrible service
By Jackssal on 5/26/2011
Inconsistent with food order. I order Fatuch salad multiple times in the past but one day they used completely different kind of salad to use Fatuch. Tasted very different Never gave me heads up. Never apologized. Also when I order for a delivery which I have done a few times, one day they say it's minimum 10 even though I know my order is total 10.06 dollar and I always order the same thing. Realized they added 1 dollar to make it 11 dollar. Dishonest, lying to the customer. Horrible service.
By theslopeisdope on 2/9/2009
The interior is pretty weathered and I wouldn't recommend staying for more than eating a falafel when it's raining. That said, the falafel are indeed pretty good. Meats are average. The lentil soup is excellent. They deliver very quickly and the prices are great.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Founder of Acclaimed Whiskey Brand WhistlePig Ousted Over Fraud Accusations
- Olive Garden Stakes Its Future on ‘Spaghetti Pie’
- Pravda, Another Formerly Trendy Soho Relic, Will Close Next Month
- Scientists May Have Discovered a Way to Keep Bananas Fresh at Least Twice As Long
- New York Accuses Domino’s of Helping Franchisees Steal Workers’ Wages