All Reader Reviews of...
1674 Broadway, New York, NY, 10019
at 52nd St.
By vcdjnow on 10/1/2012
Very good food. Great staff.
By KYLEJ2011 on 4/27/2011
Dined here recently and was quite impressed. The food was delicious and the good service went hand in hand. Highly recommended especially if you are seeing a broadway show.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu