All Reader Reviews of...
320 Columbus Ave., New York, NY, 10023
at 75th St.
Mmmmm ... Rajasthani Hara Maas
By SRW00 on 6/26/2010
With handful of red chilies, and one is good to go ... must also try the saag paneer, which is creamy and authentic. Though Indian restaurants proliferate on the UWS, this one has by far the best food.
Great food. Relaxed atmosphere
By Bosstone on 10/19/2008
Very good Indian food. Service was great. Waitstaff was very helpful re the menu. Relaxing atmosphere. Would definitely recommend.
Review of Mughlai
By CLSK24 on 7/16/2008
This restuarant has an extremely relaxed atmosphere, friendly service and pleasant location. Although the tandori may occassionally be a little dry, I keep returning to the delicious vegetable samosas, chicken tiki masala and lamb curry. You may not want to take an important client to this restuarant but it is a great place for families and friends to enjoy themselves and eat very good Indian food.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu