All Reader Reviews of...
352 Seventh Ave., New York, NY, 10001
nr. 30th St.
Excellent Bar near MSG
By gdasilva1 on 6/26/2008
There isn't much in the area to begin with and if you are coming from MSG it's the perfect spot for a drink. The food is pretty good actually. Not too pricey either. I had a good time. I wouldn't go back for a special occasion but definitely worth the drop in if your hungry before or after a show. Nice and saloonish. Its a shame the awning is ugly.haha. I've noticed the outside appearance has an affect on whether or not I decide on trying it out. Luckily I was more in in mood for a drink and just so happened to order food as well. It's a shame it has such bad reviews. I'd suggest it if your in the area.
Sports Bar near Madison Square Garden
By JohnDesignNYC on 4/17/2008
This is a big restaurant with a couple of levels. I went in the evening time and there were the after-work business types and the pre-game in the garden crowd. Food tasted fresh and good and there is a wide choice on the menu - takes a while to read through though! Service was fast and it was a busy night - was going to a Rangers game. Lots of TVs and large selection of beers and whiskeys. Returning next week with a group of friends to watch a game and manager was very helpful with private area and some appetizers. A Solid local just 2 blocks from MSG.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- New York Accuses Domino’s of Helping Franchisees Steal Workers’ Wages
- Turns Out the Robot Apocalypse Will Begin at Fast-Food Restaurants
- A Brand-New Brooklyn Restaurant Specializes in Modern Taiwanese Food
- Salad Chain Literally Everyone’s Obsessed With Bans Bacon and Sriracha From Its Menus
- Lin-Manuel Miranda â€‹Finally Got His Sardi’s Portrait