All Reader Reviews of...
324 Seventh Ave., New York, NY, 10001
nr. 28th St.
Couldn't get enought of Sally's
By gdasilva1 on 6/26/2008
This is not a review of a single experience but of a decade of patronage. I've had the pleasure of getting to Mustang Sally's in NY several times a year , taking a train up from Philadelphia to meet old fiends or entertain future clients. Whether for lunch, dinner or a just a drink at the bar, you will enjoy the experience. The staff is friendly and accommodating and the food is very good. There is always a varied selection of excellent entrees from which to choose. I have enjoyed many items on the menu but I admit I often fall back on a bar staple because I believe their hamburger "the Mustang" to be one of the best I have ever had. Get it with bacon and cheddar if you want a treat. The atmosphere changes throughout the day between the hustle of lunch, the after-work drink or the pre-event dinner but it's always pleasant. Don't let a single review of a single experience be your guide. I can tell you from much experence that the chance of having a good time, enjoying good food among good people is high at Mustang Sally's.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- FBI Looking for Man Who Sprinkled ‘Unknown Liquid Substance’ Around Whole Foods
- Taliban Fighters Are Unimpressed With McDonald’s Food
- Grumpy Del Taco Manager Fired After Not Understanding How Easy It Is to Post a Video Online
- Will Chickpea Water Be the Next Kale?
- Tony Danza’s Side Hustle Is Selling Mozzarella