All Reader Reviews of...
184 N. 10th St., Brooklyn, NY, 11211
nr. Driggs Ave.
By jennifer.swallows on 10/30/2014
On October 30th, 2014 we were at first impressed with the service, the crisp calamari appetizer and the paella, along with the interior decor, then were stunned when our waiter delivered the check prematurely without asking if we wanted coffee or dessert. When we asked what that was about, the bus boy brought us a dessert menu. When the waiter saw it, he came over. "Did you want dessert?" "Well, we weren't sure if you had dessert since you gave us the check before asking us." "I must have misunderstood, sorry," he replied. Misunderstood what? His own mistaken assumption? Maybe the waiter wanted to leave early or just get rid of us. Whatever it was, it was strange and rude. The place was empty. Now we understood why. We won't be coming back.
A huge Disappointment!
By MalyY on 8/15/2010
The first time was so good, I've decided to take my whole family there to enjoy the setting and the great food. But the second time was so bad, I couldn't believe my eyes and my taste buds refused to accept it! The table wasn't clean when we were sited by the maitre d' and I had to ask twice to clean it out, and finally it was done, but AFTER we got our appetizers. The main waiter was completely oblivious to what was going on, he couldn't get the order right, we had to wait a really really long time for our food. And then when we FINALLY it , the whole entree was ice cold. Did they just get the order, prepare it and keep it in the refrigerator for half hour???? We asked for the meat to be well-done, but everything was undercooked. Desserts were not bad though. Finally when we were ready to go and asked for the check, I literally had to ask 3(!) waiters, one after another, and then wait another 20 (!) minutes to get it!!! Total disaster :(
Nice decor, really good food
By ciaras1 on 4/6/2008
When walking to the restaurant you would never know such a gem was on this block. The outside with the seating is so beautiful, I have to go back when its nice out. I've been twice and both times were really nice. The salmon there is was very good and I cant wait to go back and have it again. I recommend it to take a nice date or when going out with a group of friends.
The food is really great here.
By ptwarren on 3/2/2007
Lamb chops are the best; seafood platter is amazing served still boiling on a special dish. Crab cigars are my favorites and if you visit this nice place, do not forget to order soup; they do the best soups in Brooklyn. You will enjoy your meal. I'm not a fun of Turkish food but this is kind of different, the best!!!.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- A Brand-New Brooklyn Restaurant Specializes in Modern Taiwanese Food
- Salad Chain Literally Everyone’s Obsessed With Bans Bacon and Sriracha From Its Menus
- Lin-Manuel Miranda â€‹Finally Got His Sardi’s Portrait
- Dairy Queen Gives America ‘Ultimate Frappé’ Coffee Drinks
- GQ’s ‘12 Best New Restaurants of 2016’ Includes Wildair, Untitled, and Mimi