All Reader Reviews of...
384 Seventh Ave., Brooklyn, NY, 11215
nr. 12th St.
By mayday on 3/24/2009
I was delighted to discover this little gem after moving here recently. They have great coffee and delicious breakfast options. And although it's a small place, I've never had to wait for a table. And the service here has been nothing but spectacular. Oh and come mid-afternoon, they have to die for cake.
If you like being tortured, this is the place!
By notmine on 4/4/2008
Thier menu is always so enticing, and yes, the food can be good. However, I will n ever step foot in there again. The servers are "busy" arrogant, and just downright mean. You have to wait on line in a narrow cramped aisle, with screaming kids and impatient folks etc..The ordering is confusing, and you have to ask for maple syrup with your oatmeal, even though it says it comes with it. If you make it to the front of the line, make sure you know EXACTLY what you want, or you'll get yelled at. Throw in someone rolling their eyes at you, and you've had the complete experience!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Silicon Valley Start-Up Working to Create a World Where All Pizza Is Cooked by Robots
- Japanese Chain Debuts Predictably Bonkers Ghostbusters Burgers
- Brooklyn’s Take Root Will Host Its First Designer Pop-up This Weekend
- The Stonewall Inn Is Now a National Monument
- IHOP Staffers Turned Their Entire Restaurant Into an All-out Brawl