All Reader Reviews of...
1634 Broadway, New York, NY, 10019
nr. 50th St.
EXPENSIVE NOT THAI TASTE
By dunraf on 9/8/2013
This restaurant on Broadway is not only very expensive, but the food did not taste like thai food. We did not get a glas of water. I ordered lobster in thai curry and my husband green curry. We often eat Thai food, so we really know how curry taste! We would not recommend to go there. Instead try Indian food, Bleeker street. very good indeed.
By luckyman on 1/17/2010
on saturday night i went to nanking with my family for dinner n after that we were going for a movie...its was really crowded...but the staffs showed a good effort n we got seated in like 10 mins...we order some appetizers...which came quick n was very delicious n got our entrees right after the appetizers ...the staffs were very polite n eager to help....we really had good time...really a great place for families...n if u like spicy food..we will definetely go back there..
By seanevans on 12/5/2009
Ordered lunch at work the other day. Food was overspiced and sloppy. The food didn't hold up to the two block delivery. The portions were tiny and the meal was EXPENSIVE. And the wrong food came. There was no apology and they wouldn't send the correct food or issue a credit. Be very careful...The menu does not accurately reflect what actually comes! Not going to order from them again.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s