- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
200 Park Ave., New York, NY, 10166
at 45th St.
By dougtjohnston on 4/7/2011
If you love thin, crispy crust pizza--where serious thought is going into what's on top of that pizza--this place is well worth a visit. When my girlfriend and I went there recently, the pizza we ordered came with two toppings--fresh basil and prosciutto--that went on the pizza AFTER it came out of the oven. Genius--pure genius. Instead of baking everything to oblivion, the result was a layered and multi-dimensional pizza. Certainly helps that A) they bake their pizza in wickedly hot ovens, and B) their crusts start with some amazing flour from Italy.
Wide selection, good service, interesting decor
By RochReader on 6/29/2008
My party of 5 (including a teen-ager) had dinner here. Our waitress was friendly and efficient. The wide range of choices made it easy for everyone to choose appetizers and pizzas to share. The decor is quirkily interesting and the tables are well-spaced. We really enjoyed our dinner and the experience.
By NYCSoxFan44 on 11/26/2003
We went for a business lunch and were impressed by the individual thin crust pizzas with very fresh toppings. The prosciutto in particular was very good. The salads are large, but not unwieldingly so. Service was fairly attentive, but nothing impressive, which is about right for this loud, expansive establishment. Good for a casual business lunch, but be careful what deals you make, as hearing correctly above the din can be difficult...
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Silicon Valley Start-Up Working to Create a World Where All Pizza Is Cooked by Robots
- Japanese Chain Debuts Predictably Bonkers Ghostbusters Burgers
- Brooklyn’s Take Root Will Host Its First Designer Pop-up This Weekend
- The Stonewall Inn Is Now a National Monument
- IHOP Staffers Turned Their Entire Restaurant Into an All-out Brawl