All Reader Reviews of...
80 Bayard St., New York, NY, 10013
nr. Mott St.
Amazing Vietnamese find in the heart of Chinatown
By habibi85 on 10/14/2009
The food was amazing. Definetly one of those places where the food is worth the lack in decour. You share a communal table with a bunch of strangers. Overall it is a fun out of the ordinary experience. Try the beef with noodles and the fish soup!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- 12 Session Beers That Are Perfect for Summer Guzzling
- Silicon Valley Start-Up Working to Create a World Where All Pizza Is Cooked by Robots
- Japanese Chain Debuts Predictably Bonkers Ghostbusters Burgers
- Brooklyn’s Take Root Will Host Its First Designer Pop-up This Weekend
- The Stonewall Inn Is Now a National Monument