All Reader Reviews of...
80 Bayard St., New York, NY, 10013
nr. Mott St.
Amazing Vietnamese find in the heart of Chinatown
By habibi85 on 10/14/2009
The food was amazing. Definetly one of those places where the food is worth the lack in decour. You share a communal table with a bunch of strangers. Overall it is a fun out of the ordinary experience. Try the beef with noodles and the fish soup!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More