- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
126 Main St., Sag Harbor, NY, 11963
nr. Washington St.
Never once disappointed
By letsdoNYC on 6/5/2010
i don't normally write reviews but since I saw that one of my favorites didn't even have a review yet i felt honored to be the first one to write. while i will say i do miss this place the way it was several years back when i first discovered it when there was a cool little bookstore in the front part, this place still has a laid back, cozy and friendly feel to it. the bartender says hi as you pass him on the way to your table. the service is excellent, always. the food is top notch. i been here at least 2 dozen times over the past 10 years. their salads are awesome, the ingredients always so fresh. on my last visit i had the short ribs which were excellent. if this was zagat, i'd give the food a 25, the decor/ambiance a 21 and the service a 22. go. it'll become one of your new favorites.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Introducing the Pie Sundae, Which You Can Go and Eat â€‹Right Now
- CafÃ© Henrie’s Light, Bright Dinner Menu Launches Tonight
- Mayor de Blasio Urges New Yorkers to Avoid Chick-fil-A
- FBI Apprehends Whole Foods Customer It Says Sprayed Mouse Poison in the Store
- Grim New Study Says Some Pacific Oysters Contain ‘a Cocktail of Pharmaceuticals’