All Reader Reviews of...
59 First Ave., New York, NY, 10003
nr. 4th St.
By itzchen on 9/21/2009
For the food and value price, this place is the way to go! No other restaurant beats its price range around the area with the quality of their food. I would recommend friends to go there and try their specialty foods, they have many variety of choices. I tried the asparagus with beef and eggplant with basil, best in the city, it was those dishes that made me think of this place as a hidden gem . Their grilled dishes are a must, their better than the authentic Viet restaurants I've been to, I always get the grilled beef stick in sesame or grilled pork chop when ever I order. Yeah, I have to agree the place's exterior is a little lacking but its the food I go for. I always order to go and its fast delivery anyway. For the price and quality of the food, I definitely recommend this place to go before I head out to the bars or movies.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Colonia Verde’s Next Sunday Asado Features Alex Raij and Fany Gerson
- Levain Bakery, and Its Tremendous Cookies, Are Moving to a Bigger Space
- Starbucks Introduces Nitrogen-Infused Cold Brew, Just Wants to Be One of the Cool Kids
- ‘Renegade’ Ice-Cream Trucks Terrorizing Mister Softee Drivers
- Classic Desserts Are Returning to New York Menus