All Reader Reviews of...
303 Park Ave. South, New York, NY, 10010
nr. 23rd St.
a usual at this place since its so good
By tny on 12/18/2006
Love this place. Its burgers are juicy and great fries especially with those sauces. Try the onion rings too
By Carys on 12/27/2004
These burgers are heaven! They taste great and are really price worthy! It's a joint, so nothing fancy, but for takeout- simply heaven!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Pizzeria Debuts Trump Pizza, Sliced Small for People With Tiny Fingers
- Donald Trump Celebrates Cinco de Mayo With ‘the Best Taco Bowls’
- New York Times Getting Into the Business of Delivering Food to People’s Homes
- The Metrograph Movie House Serves Steak Tartare at Its Commissary
- Jewish Leader Accuses Michelin of Being Anti-Semitic