All Reader Reviews of...
303 Park Ave. South, New York, NY, 10010
nr. 23rd St.
a usual at this place since its so good
By tny on 12/18/2006
Love this place. Its burgers are juicy and great fries especially with those sauces. Try the onion rings too
By Carys on 12/27/2004
These burgers are heaven! They taste great and are really price worthy! It's a joint, so nothing fancy, but for takeout- simply heaven!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s