All Reader Reviews of...
9 Penn Plz., New York, NY, 10001
nr. Eighth Ave.
when the place is empty upon arrival...
By Jettbang on 9/17/2009
My fiance' and I came to New York for a fun weekend and decided to try out a New York steakhouse, while he somewhat enjoyed his simple steak, I dined on the salmon. Had I known that the salmon was going to make me sick for a month, yes a month, with a bacterial infection maybe we would have just had a street pretzel instead. Thank you for the weight loss I didn't need and for ruining the remainder of my trip. Should I send you the doctor bills?
By absolut on 6/20/2005
My family and I went here for Restaurant week. The gazpacho was nothing special, but the filet mignon was delicious. I also enjoyed the chocolate mousse cake, although it's very sweet. Service was very attentive and the atmosphere was a bit loud. Perfect for groups.
meat lover's heaven
By lenny on 5/15/2003
mouth watering prime dry-age steaks serviced, i loved the porterhouse and all the sides are large enough for two perfect place for power lunches, parties and taking the one you love. P.S. did i mention the thrist-quenchering martinis and great bar personalities
By ralph on 3/6/2003
is very exiting
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu