All Reader Reviews of...
1814 Second Ave., New York, NY, 10128
at 94th St.
By localbozo on 2/9/2012
We've been to Nick's many many times. Despite the subway construction on the UES, the place has never been busier. Family style Italian dishes compliment a warm, welcoming environment. Love the place- the bowtie pasta with shrimp is excellent, and the chicken parm is mouth-watering. Make sure you check it out. And check out our review on LocalBozo dot com!
Rare Upper East Side Gem
By mrgp01 on 6/30/2010
I am a pizza fanatic and the crust is A+. Having a quality joint on the upper east side beats having to go downtown or to Brooklyn every time you crave the good stuff. We usually order a pie with one of their monster salads. I have had the pizza delivered a few times and it arrives hot and in tact.
Great family fun.
By hoshea on 4/29/2008
This restaurant is perfect for family's. The service is excellent, and the restaurant has a great atmosphere. There are many excellent dishes and of course the pizza is amazing.
oh my god!!!
By yorgos666 on 7/1/2005
THE PIZZA IS TO DIE FOR!!!!!!
By scottemoegling on 1/18/2005
Great atmosphere. Brick oven giving it a warm feeling and the pizza was impressive. Brought some home and those who picked from it inquired about where it hailed from. Great salads and decent wine selection. Very good.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu