All Reader Reviews of...
10 E. 60th St., New York, NY, 10022
nr. Madison Ave.
By chanelly on 12/4/2004
The daily menu gives you more option. The desserts are devine! my favourate restaurant in the city.
By iggy on 1/30/2004
THE FOOD IS CARNIVALE FOR THE PALETTE THE SERVICE IS IMPECCABLE AND THE ATMOSPRE IS JUST OOZING WITH GLAMOUR IF YOUR NOT THERE TO GO ENJOY A MARVELOUS LUNCH, THEN BE SURE TO HAVE YOUR NEXT SOIREE AT THIS UNIQUE AND CHIC UPPER EAST SIDE JEWEL BOX, THAT JUST SCREAMS “SEX IN THE CITY” NICOLE’S IS THE NEW LUNCH HOT SPOT OF 2004.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Dizengoff, Olmsted, GÃ¼nter Seeger, and More
- A Trailblazing Chef Arrives in NYC With This Ambitious New Restaurant
- Sauvage, From the Maison Premiere Team, Debuts in Greenpoint