All Reader Reviews of...
890 Second Ave., New York, NY, 10017
nr. 47th St.
Great New York Pizza and Pasta
By jamesstjames on 1/22/2014
This place ROCKS! My wife really wanted a nice penne a la vodka and I honestly just wanted a margarita pizza. Both were great!!
Great Reasonable Italian
By andreaaguilar on 1/22/2014
I live in New York, but don't venture into Manhattan often, even though I have a lot of friends who live there. I went here based on a recommendation from a friend who works in midtown, and it was very good. The pizzas aren't too big, but are great to share as an appetizer or to have as a main course for one person. They tasted very good too. I also tried the chicken with tomatoes and mushrooms and was very pleased. This place was worth coming to the city for.
Great Pizza, Not Touristy
By randalldaytona99 on 1/3/2014
I guess if you're going to find a spot that has great pizza and live piano music, New York is the spot, and more specifically, Nino's Positano. Perfect Margherita pizza to start followed by decadent rigatoni with a few Peroni to round it all out. As you can tell, I'm on a low carb diet ;) There were a lot of families there, but it didn't feel oridinary like a TGIF's or Olive Garden. It felt homey and rustic and just really nice to be a part of. I look forward to coming back with my wife, or really anyone who wants to join!
Charming Authentic Italian restaurant
By Azelin on 12/9/2013
Ninoâ€™s Positano is a calm restaurant where one can find a reasonably priced authentic Italian meal. The servers are very attentive and knowledgeable about the menu. I have always had great experiences at this charming restaurant which is in a convenient location for a pre-theatre meal. The food is excellent and an varied wine menu is offered as well. I would recommend Ninoâ€™s Positano to anyone searching for a pleasant authentic meal provided by a cheerful staff.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu