All Reader Reviews of...
399 Grand St., New York, NY, 10002
nr. Clinton St.
Oh My Stars!
By renAsanswomn on 8/31/2011
Went to Noah's Ark to have a birthday meal. Wow! Service was very attentive and very pleasant (even to the bus boy). Dining area is clean with nice decor and good lighting. And now for the food ... ordered the Brunch Anytime Burger ... huge burger with red onion, tomato, lettuce, a sunnyside egg, crispy pastrami and a dollop of aioli (fresh mayo if you didn't know) (Just enough) Sounds like a different combination but .... WOW! It was THE most amazing juicy burger Ever! Cooked to perfection! With sweet potato fries and spicy sauce for dipping. Yum! A gastronomic delight! An d then just in case your taste buds and appetite can handle it ... Chocolate Ambrosia ... warm and delicious chocolate cake for a perfect ending to the meal. They even helped me with trying to get to a museum. If you don't try this place you are missing out.
The New NY - Lower East Side Kosher Deli
By brisling on 7/20/2005
Noah’s Ark Original Deli , located in the heart of the historic Lower East Side, is an authentic New York Kosher Deli, known for its great food, award wining deli, and family friendly restaurant. The celebrated deli is a destination location for people who want to experience the real taste of the LES and enjoy delicious food. The menu spans from classic Chicken Matzo Ball Soup to juicy Roumanian Tenderloin Steaks and from Homemade Potato Knishes to overstuffed Triple-Decker Deli Sandwiches (of course on rye bread!). Noah’s Ark Original Deli fans look forward to Tuesday Nights for good reason…delicious foods are always served at the “ALL YOU CAN EAT” Tuesday Night Buffet. Customers travel across state lines to get in line for the buffet. There is always something new and deliciously different at Noah's Ark.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu