All Reader Reviews of...
38 Henry St., Brooklyn, NY, 11201
nr. Middagh St.
My Thoughts of a wonderful meal
By JohnnyBoy on 9/14/2007
This REAL ITALIAN restaurant has many beat. From the time you're seated this place becomes special, starting with the bread & oil dip all the way to the goat chees cake. IT IS GREAT!
By melaniecict on 7/7/2007
Nothing bad to say. Cozy, warm, delicious and affordable!
Great Food, generous portions, good service
By lvondrasek on 10/16/2013
Although they don't take reservations, we eat early so that isn't a problem. This is a family restaurant. Fresh food that you might have seen at the farmer's market earlier in the day. For me if there is Burrata, I have to have it. The orrecheti (sp?) with broccoli raab is something to dream about. I have a friend who when she comes to town has to have a meal here because of the lasagna bolognese. The meat is consistently prepared how I like it...medium rare. We have never had a problem with service- food arrives hot, the service is warm friendly and never snooty. Never been rushed at the end of the meal. Menu changes seasonally so there is always something new to try.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu