All Reader Reviews of...
370 Lexington Ave. , New York, NY, 10017
nr. 41st St.
Very positively surprised! I recommend to give a trial
By olivia11 on 9/3/2010
I stopped by for one lunch then for a cup in the evening: I was very intrigued by the colors, the lights and the feeling that this was new and different! Well, their pasta is cooked al dente, their sauces options are numerous and the tiramisu is stupendous! I had first a Bolognese and added only a bit of parmesan: the sauce is excellent and really generous. The team was also very joyful and welcoming... The second time I picked the Pesto and their multigrain pasta which is ... amazingly delicious. But I was also attracted by the chicken and mushrooms or the Bollywood-funny name- which has chicken and curry! Next time! And the prices are good too: $5.45, and +$1 for the multigrain, $8.1 with an Evian and a fully home made Tiramisu, or so they say! I believe it now. This time, i bought it to go and the pasta was still warm when I got back home! Well I can only recommend a trial if you come close to 370 Lexington.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu