All Reader Reviews of...
119 W. 56th St., New York, NY, 10019
nr. Sixth Ave.
Breakfast Like You've Never Seen Before!
By samjones on 2/27/2003
Just to put things in perspective, I don't like to get up early in the morning, but for Norma's I do. Throw out all your pre-conceived notions of what breakfast looks, tastes, and feel like. These guys at the Parker Meridien have revolutionized the idea of dining out for breakfast. From the moment you sit down and get the free shot of fresh fruit smoothie to the after breakfast dried orange slices you will be blown away. My personal favorites are the: lemon pancakes, wazza, breakfast quesadilla, norma's benedict. Actually the toughest part is choosing. Here's a secret, if you go during the week at lunch time, you hardly ever have to wait to get in.
By Forget on 2/25/2003
That is what breakfast is at NORMA'S. Heaven! The most creative breakfast ever made comes to you and all you have to do is sit and wait. The toughest part is picking something. Go with a group so you can share. My husband and I fought over the Chocolate Decadence french toast. My son (the cook!) challenged them with the Red Berry Risotto and was amazed... rice for breakfast and he liked it! The place is great. Bring a book, you might have to wait.. but it is worth it!
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu